Helping us raise much needed funds is one practical way you can show your concern for the work of the Foundation and Victorians with asthma and linked chronic respiratory conditions.
You can host your own fundraiser, or join in one of the many events held across Victoria every year, such as Fun Runs.
If you, your school, or club would like to host a fundraiser for the Foundation, here are some easy ideas on how to have fun and raise funds for us at the same time:
1. Give It Up – give up your favourite item for a day
2. School Idol – talent competition
3. The Great Chase – kilometres for cash
4. Soupa Day – pay to eat soup and have a soupa day
5. Teacher Detention – pay cash to see your teacher pay
6. Colour Me Happy – choose a colour to wear for the day and pay away
7. Hats off to Asthma – funniest hat wins
8. Booker Prize – best bookmark gets the prize
9. Colour Spray – don’t you want red or green or blue hair for one day
10. Pjs at School – a gold coin can see you ready for bed all day
Please note: The Asthma Foundation of Victoria is legally required to approve and authorise all volunteer fundraising activities. Approval will be provided once the registration form is completed and returned to the Foundation’s fundraising department for review. For more information please contact Sarah Flanagan on (03) 9326 7088 or email@example.com