The Asthma Foundation of Victoria in partnership with GSK, Bird Healthcare and The Pharmacy Guild of Australia are urging Morwell residents with asthma to monitor their condition closely. Residents are encouraged to visit their local pharmacy in Morwell to talk about their asthma and have the opportunity to receive a free reliever puffer and a spacer from Wednesday 5th March.
SOME PHARMACIES HAVE DEPLETED THEIR STOCK OF RELIEVER MEDICATION. ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES ARE BEING ARRANGED.
Please note, to receive the medication the following applies:
- Have to be diagnosed with asthma
- One per person
- For people living and/or working in Morwell
We will be reviewing this initiative early next week to determine the duration of this offer. The participating pharmacies are:
- Chemist Warehouse – Morwell, 2 Monash Way
- Davies & Moller Princes Pharmacy, 187 Princes Drive
- Montague's Pharmacy, 19-21 Rintoull Street
- My Chemist - Mid Valley, Princes Highway
- Priceline Pharmacy Morwell, 13 Tarwin Street
- Advantage Pharmacy – Churchill, West Place Shopping Centre
Remember to your turn air-conditioner to recycle or off, stay indoors, keep windows and doors closed, follow Asthma Action Plan, keep your medication with you at all times and call Nurse on call 1300 60 60 24 or '000' if your symptoms are getting worse.